We always seek to improve our Services to you, and that requires that we collect, store, share, and use information about you and your usage preferences. As we do so, we are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy and the security of your personal information.
We collect personal information in the following circumstances:
- Creating an account.You are not required to create an account to purchase our products. If you decide to create an account however, you will provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, username, and password. If your account is created while placing an order, we will also request your shipping address and phone number.
- Making a payment.When you make a payment to Solo Stove in connection with a product purchase, you may need to provide personal information to our third-party payment processors. Such personal information may include your name, address, phone number, and payment information, including your credit card number.
- Information provided to Solo Stove.We collect personal information you provide to us when you communicate with us via email, call our customer service department, participate in a survey, or join our rewards program. We also collect your information when you post a product review, refer a friend, or post comments on social media. If you post content on public facing areas of the website or other social media you will not be subject to the privacy protections identified in this Policy.
- Automatic collection.We use (via third parties) automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you, your equipment, browsing actions or patterns. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, location data, cookie identifier, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our website, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We use this data to analyze trends in the aggregate and to tailor our website to make a better customer experience.
- Third-party collection. Solo Stove uses third parties to help administer the website and provide products to you. Solo Stove may receive information about you from third parties to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you, and to offer you information that we believe may be of interest to you.
We collect personal information from you in the variety of ways listed above for lawful reasons, primarily to provide you with information related to our products and fulfill our obligations to you upon purchase. For example, we may use your personal information to:
- Operate this website, including tailored content to you based upon your interests, purchases, and preferences;
- Analyze functionality of this website;
- Provide you with products and fulfill product orders;
- Protect the safety and interests of us or other visitors to the website;
- Notify you about changes;
- Provide product information, marketing, or advertising;
- Communicate with you via email or SMS (based upon your explicit written consent) related to your account, products, and other services to you.